Free Town Hall Series: Medical Group of Pennsylvania is Ready to Serve You!
- by Super User
As the healthcare market further consolidates, independent physicians continue to band together to provide high quality, affordable care for their patients.
Medical Group of Pennsylvania now has a membership of 75 medical practices and more than 375 physicians from throughout Central Pennsylvania.
In addition to joining efforts to protect the vital role of independent physicians, Medical Group of Pennsylvania members and their practices receive many benefits including:
- Participation in population health initiatives
- Revenue potential through an exclusive gain-share arrangement
- Access to a robust patient referral network
- Inclusion in the Healthcare Bluebook price transparency platform
- Opportunities to benefit from strategic partnerships
- Cost savings (20% on average) through group purchasing arrangements
- High-value health insurance options through The Glatfelter Agency (TGA)
- Marketing opportunities via our social media accounts and blog
- Education and networking opportunities
Through these benefits, MGP also saves independent practices administrative time and financial resources enabling them to maintain their patient-centric focus.
“Medical Group of Pennsylvania provides independent physicians with tools and resources that can help them stand out as they provide high-quality care at a lower cost,” says Safa Farzin, MD, Chief Executive Officer, Medical Group of Pennsylvania. “As an Independent Physician Association, we are a unified voice so that payers, hospitals and, most importantly, patients recognize us as an invaluable part of their healthcare team.”
Medical Group of Pennsylvania is hosting a series of free Town Hall events for independent physicians and their teams to learn more. Current and prospective Medical Group of Pennsylvania members are welcome. Topics will include:
- Medical Group of Pennsylvania progress update
- How to better leverage existing payer contracts
- How to increase referrals with price transparency
- How to reach quality and cost targets and earn additional revenue through Highmark’s True Performance Plus program
Join Medical Group of Pennsylvania at a Town Hall that’s most convenient for you:
Thursday, Jan. 11, at 6 p.m.
OSS Orthopaedic Hospital (Multipurpose Room)
1861 Powder Mill Road, York, PA
Cumberland and Dauphin Counties
Wednesday, Jan. 17, at 6 p.m.
Appalachian Brewing Company
6462 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA
Lancaster and Lebanon Counties
Thursday, Jan. 25, at 6 p.m.
Spooky Nook Sports
75 Champ Boulevard, Manheim, PA
To register, contact Carolyn Bassett at (717) 553-0910 or email@example.com.
- No comments found
Leave your comments